Public Speaking Seminar
Dare to Speak in Public in English
An in-company seminar to gain impact and credibility during your oral presentations in English
I designed this training programme so that you no longer see English as a linguistic barrier stopping you from conveying clear messages. Instead, you’ll learn how to take pleasure in speaking in public!
The main objectives
If you want to move out of the shadows and into the limelight when you express yourself in Shakespeare’s language, this programme is made for you.
Your public speaking skills will never be the same again. By the end of the training you’ll have gained:
An innovative method
I’ve created an original and unique method that perfectly fits your professional needs and requirements.
The tools I share with you incorporate:
- Linguistic techniques for you to feel comfortable in your expression
- Pedagogical input to learn how to structure a clear message
- Coaching adapted to your specific needs
This innovative method takes you further than the simple linguistic training offered by traditional courses.
How and where?
This seminar takes place either in the centre of Paris or in your own company. In a small group (6 people maximum), you’ll dare to speak up, feeling totally at ease. If you wish to continue afterwards with more in-depth coaching, you’ll benefit from a preferential rate.
- 16 hours of training
- 2 days of 8 hours or 4 days of 4 hours
Please contact me
Who will benefit from this training?
- Employees, managers, directors
- Anyone who wants to have impact and feel comfortable when they speak in public in English
A minimum intermediate level of English (level B1 of the CECRL) is required to ensure the progress of the group. Each participant’s level will be validated by a telephone interview.
The + of this training/coaching
- The only method combining linguistic techniques and coaching
- Practical tools that are easy to use in your work
- Effective techniques that can be used for presentations in other languages too
- Real and motivating progress over a 16-hour period
- Personalised coaching in a small group
- A VIP rate for individual coaching sessions
I’m British, a certified executive coach and a professional English communications lecturer at Sciences-Po and ESSEC (top French business schools).
For over 20 years, I’ve been coaching business people, often senior executives, as well as training teams in companies. Thanks to my rich and long experience from both the professional and academic world, I help my clients to develop their strengths. They learn how to express themselves in English with maximum effectiveness.
Would you and your colleagues like to feel confident giving impactful presentations? Please contact me to organise an internal seminar for your company.
Stephenson Coaching is a registered French “organisme de formation”:
Déclaration d’activité enregistrée sous le numéro «11 78 82431 78 » auprès du Préfet de la région Ile-de-France.
Marie Stephenson, Certified Executive Coach
Sessions face-to-face in Paris or by Zoom/Skype
Contact me for a free prior interview
+ 33 6 47 92 44 60