Ericksonian Hypnosis in Paris
“It is really amazing what people can do. Only they don’t know what they can do.”
Milton Erickson (1901-1980)
Are you suffering from any of the following symptoms?
- Phobias or fears (public speaking, taking a plane, enclosed spaces…)
- Mental blocks (public speaking, writing, speaking a language…)
- Stress (work, exams, personal problems…)
- Lack of self-esteem
- Lack of self-confidence
Some problems are caused by specific events (e.g. a divorce/separation, death, redundancy, retirement, a difficult exam, a job interview, a traumatism, etc.) and sometimes they’re more ingrained (e.g. a difficult childhood).
What if Ericksonian Hypnosis is your solution?
The rational mind can’t help you to overcome your fears or anxiety. You can’t reason with yourself to stop feeling stressed or under pressure. In fact, trying to do so makes the negative thoughts even stronger.
Our subconscious, on the other hand, is a reservoir of natural resources. They are, for the most part, unused. Hypnosis uses the subconscious to reprogramme the way your brain perceives a problem. It also gives you access to your inner resources, allowing you to find the solutions that are right for you. It helps you to gain confidence in your true abilities and allows you to see the situation from a new perspective.
As Milton Erickson said: “It is really amazing what people can do. Only they don’t know what they can do.”
How about giving yourself the chance to discover what you’re truly able to do?
How it works?
Often my clients are worried that they might not be “receptive” to hypnosis. I’d like to reassure you with these 2 facts:
- Feeling a strong climate of trust with your hypnotherapist is a prerequisite to making you naturally more receptive. It means it’s easier to relax, let yourself be guided and have access to your unconscious.
- Even if you’re only in a light trance-like state (similar to a state of relaxation), it’s still possible to achieve effective results and bring about the desired changes.
As a master practitioner of Ericksonian hypnosis, my role is to guide you so that you have access to your subconscious. There, you’ll discover new resources, leading to a positive transformation in your life.
A preliminary phone conversation will help to establish whether or not hypnosis is the right therapeutic approach for you. Please feel free to get in touch.
Certified Ericksonian Hypnosis Master Practitioner