A Career Development Programme for Women:
Are you feeling stuck in your career?
Do you feel like the headwinds are holding you back?
Isn’t it time for you to Play Big in your Career?
Maybe you’re feeling restless, dissatisfied with how things are going at work and you’re ready to be challenged, to discover new possibilities. Maybe it’s time for you to move out of your current role and go for a promotion, or take your career/business into a different direction. In short, it’s time to take a leap forward to obtain the professional fulfilment you desire and deserve.
Taking this leap forward isn’t necessarily going to be comfortable, though. It implies leaving your comfort zone and jumping into the unknown. Moreover, along this journey you’re going to come across obstacles that will hinder your progress. You’re going to have to deal with external challenges like the glass ceiling, as well as internal challenges like your inner critical voice. There might be times you want to just give up and stay where you are today.
So, to help you along this journey of transformation, Joanna MENEZES and myself have created a career development programme to support women who want to overcome the hurdles that are holding them back from achieving professional realization.
You’ll learn how to turn self-doubts into self-belief and quieten your inner critic so that you incarnate the self-confident woman who’s been lying dormant within you.
When you’ve overcome these hurdles, you’ll experience the satisfaction of feeling legitimate, in your rightful place professionally, released from the frustration of being held back. You’ll be able to come out of the shadows and into the limelight, reenergized by the recognition of your accomplishment and having achieved your true professional potential.
Click here to discover the webinar Joanna and I presented on this subject: Playing Big in Your Career: 5 key insights for women to achieve professional fulfilment
Is this career development programme for you?
This programme is for women who:
- Are looking to take charge of their professional destinies
- No longer want to be held back from reaching their career goals
- Need to gain legitimacy in their current role
- Want to evolve in their careers
- Want to come out of the shadows and become visible
- Work in the private & public sectors or are small business owners
In our 3 month programme, you will:
- Achieve greater self-awareness
- Understand the headwinds women face in the workplace
- Acquire insights into personal saboteurs
- Move from career review to career growth
- Acquire practical tools to achieve career fulfilment
Kickoff Session: Deciding that it’s time to make a move
- Setting personal objectives for the programme
- Taking stock of your career today & what you want to achieve
- Identifying personal obstacles to career fulfilment
Session 2: Understanding the headwinds
- Exploring the dynamics of the workplace for women
- Reflecting on how you’re personally impacted by these headwinds
- Tips & tools to outsmart the headwinds
Session 3: Identifying what’s holding me back
- What are limiting beliefs, injunctions & drivers?
- Identifying your own inner dragons
- Learning how to you quieten your inner critic
Session 4: Taking my first steps to success (part1)
- Taking possession of your personal brand
- How to make yourself visible
- Reveal the confident networker sleeping within you
Session 5: Taking my first steps to success (part 2)
- Learning to communicate your message & needs assertively
- Responding to negative criticism & inappropriate comments with assertiveness
- Projecting positive body language & a powerful voice
Session 6: Moving Forward: Embodying the ambition that I have
- Defining 3 career goals for the next 6-12 months
- Identifying concrete steps to achieve your goals
- Daring to leave your comfort zone to step into your greatness
- 2 hours per session
- Self-learning exercises in between sessions
- 6 modules over a 3-month period
- Mondays: 6-8 pm CET
- Dates of next session: 25 September, 9 October, 23 October, 6 November, 20 November, 4 December 2023
- Maximum 10 participants
- Online via Zoom
- Co-facilitated by Joanna & Marie
OPTION 1: Group sessions
- 1 080€ TTC for individuals & business owners (VSB)
OPTION 2 : Group sessions + 4 x 1 hour one to one coaching
- 2 040€ TTC for individuals & business owners (VSB)
For companies, please contact us for a quote